Suggest me some Graphics library for c/c++ which can be used under netbeans

  • From: "tgil54" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Suggest me some Graphics library for c/c++ which can be used under netbeans
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 23:34:57 -0500

I do not understand what you are trying to do but qt
(http://netbeans.org/kb/docs/cnd/qt-applications.html) has graphics
components and is well supported in NetBeans.

If you need to draw lines and so on you might check out this example:
http://doc.qt.digia.com/qt/widgets-analogclock.html

Suggest me some Graphics library for c/c++ which can be used under netbeans

navedjobs 01/25/2013

Re: Suggest me some Graphics library for c/c++ which can be used under netbeans

Stas Torgashov 01/25/2013

Suggest me some Graphics library for c/c++ which can be used under netbeans

tgil54 01/31/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.