NetBeans does not accept input in output window

  • From: "Wave" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: NetBeans does not accept input in output window
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:26:57 -0500

Hey everybody,

I would just like to say that after having uninstalled MinGW + MSys and
having installed Cygwin everything works fine. In particular, I followed the
tutorial
(http://netbeans.org/community/releases/72/cpp-setup-instructions.html) in
NetBeans' documentation.
Sorry for being late in updating the thread.

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Wave 01/23/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Wave 01/23/2013

NetBeans does not accept input in output window

Wave 01/29/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.