Re: How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?

  • From: Joseph Areeda < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:50:47 -0800

RJ,

here's a link to the mysql tutorial on C++ connector: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/connector-cpp-tutorials.html

Googling for C++ mysql tutorial produced a huge number of hits.  A few of which might actually be useful.

Joe

On 01/28/2013 05:04 AM, rjschilling wrote:
" type="cite">
I would like to write a C++ program that uses my MySQL database.
Would you please provide me with a reference that explains how this is done, preferably a reference with a simple example?

Thanks and grateful to have a place to go for help - Randy

How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?

rjschilling 01/28/2013

Re: How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?

Joseph Areeda 01/28/2013

How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?

rjschilling 01/28/2013

Re: How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?

Paulo R. Panhoto 01/29/2013

How do you connect a C++ program to a MySQL database?

DanielRobin 01/30/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by DimaZh, and has 149 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo