SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions

  • From: "acsabir" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:52:30 -0500

I'm not using C++. I've not yet learnt it. Is there a way I can achieve this
in C?

Btw, since I got a copy of the pointer pointing to the string as you say,
shouldn't I got access to it? I thought, regardless of how many copies there
are, they still point to the same memory location?

SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions

acsabir 01/17/2013

SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions

soldatov 01/18/2013

Re: SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions

paulf 01/18/2013

SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions

acsabir 01/20/2013

Re: SIGSEGV error received while implementing string functions

Paul Floyd 01/20/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.