Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

  • From: "titosanxez" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 07:30:43 -0500

Hi,

I'm noticing that header files show up twice in the projects tab. I went to
the configurations.xml and I saw this:

Code:

<df name="headersDir">
    <df name="header1.h" />
    <df name="header1.h" />
    <df name="header2.h" />
    <df name="header2.h" />
</df name="headersDir">

any ideas of why this is happening?

Thanks.
Antonio

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 01/11/2013

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Vladimir Voskresensky 01/14/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 01/15/2013

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Vladimir Voskresensky - Oracle 01/21/2013

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 01/28/2013

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.