Re: Toolchain basedir on portable version

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Toolchain basedir on portable version
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:10:04 -0200

Don't know if this would work: have you tried setting a relative path?

It would be something like ..\mingw\bin instead of x:\mingw\bin

Regards,

Paulo.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Alexx < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use netbeans portable with c++ compiler (mingw64) on an USB drive under windows.

My problem : the drive letter can change on every PC and i don't want to install the compiler on 'c:' (the most easy way to solve my problem).

Is there any way to do this simply or not ?

THX

Toolchain basedir on portable version

Alexx 12/05/2012

Re: Toolchain basedir on portable version

Paulo Panhoto 12/05/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.