Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

  • From: "titosanxez" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 05:59:27 -0500

Hi Alexander,

I finally got it working. I just enabled the "entering directory/leaving
directory" messages by adding the -w option to the make command and NB picked
up the links.

Thanks!
Antonio

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/03/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Vladimir Voskresensky - Oracle 12/11/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Alexander Simon 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Alexander Simon 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/18/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.