Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

  • From: "titosanxez" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:31:09 -0500

Thanks for the suggested solutions. However creating my own tool collection
is not suitable right now. I've tried to use absolute paths but not success.
Any other help would be appreciated.

Just for letting you know I have identified a weird behavior. In my tree
structure, I have a makefile as well within each submodule directory (let's
call it SUBMODULE_DIR). I created a configuration that builds that submodule,
and in this case the output links worked. The configuration is as follows:

Code:
General->source folders: MODULE_DIR
Build: host(localhost), source(local), Tool Collection(GNU), Configuration
Type (Makefile)
Make: Working Directory(MODULE_DIR/srcC/SUBMODULE_DIR), Build command
(${MAKE} build)

any ideas?

Antonio

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/03/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Vladimir Voskresensky - Oracle 12/11/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Alexander Simon 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Alexander Simon 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/18/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.