Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

  • From: Alexander Simon < >
  • To:
  • Cc: titosanxez < >
  • Subject: Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:31:16 +0400

17.12.2012 20:21, titosanxez wrote:
I forgot to mention, but for some reason when I execute the make all on the
master makfile, the NB ouptut prints the make's output but it doesn't create
the links to warning/errors. Why is this happening?

Thanks,
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

Links to source can be missed if:
- localized tool collection
- missing "entering/leaving" messages of make
- source is located out of "NB project"
- unknown tool collection

Could you provide example of build log with broken links?

Thanks,
Alexander

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/03/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Vladimir Voskresensky - Oracle 12/11/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Alexander Simon 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Re: Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

Alexander Simon 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/17/2012

Trying to configure code assistance manually and accurately

titosanxez 12/18/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.