Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 11:16:44 -0200

You can also point directly to your library file without worrying about -L switch:

Go to the libraries dialog and, instead of "Add library", click on "Add library file" and then select the correct library. You'll see the linker searching your library "by full name".

One more question, which might be relevant or not. How did you get the libraries: did you build them, download them (via browser) or installed via your packaging system (zypper, yum, aptitude ...)?? I'd recommend that you get the prepackaged binaries for your distro (in my case, there are packages called libmysqlclient-devel / libmysqlcppconn-devel)

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/12/2012

Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

paulf 12/12/2012

Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

Paulo Panhoto 12/12/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/13/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/13/2012

Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

Paulo Panhoto 12/13/2012

Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

paulf 12/14/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/14/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/14/2012

Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

Paulo Panhoto 12/14/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/14/2012

Re: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

Paulo Panhoto 12/14/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/18/2012

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lmysqlcppconn

12/20/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by DimaZh, and has 187 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo