Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails

  • From: "DaHoC" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 13:55:55 -0500

Hi, yes I currently use my own makefile, but as far as I understood, this is
not restricted to openCV, but to many libraries, see also
http://webpages.charter.net/ppluzhnikov/linker.html. I think it would be a ;
nice-to-have feature to be able to have Netbeans generate correct Makefiles
for there projects. Maybe this can be added as a feature request?

Best regards,

Jan

Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails

DaHoC 12/04/2012

Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails

tgil54 12/07/2012

Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails

DaHoC 12/07/2012

Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails

soldatov 12/07/2012

Netbeans incorrect build command order, build fails

DaHoC 12/07/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.