Re: netbeans "no executable specified in project"

  • From: Stas Torgashov < >
  • To:
  • Cc: picall < >
  • Subject: Re: netbeans "no executable specified in project"
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 20:05:39 +0100

Hello,

I case you want create a project from the existing sources the new project wizard should identify whether it founds makefile or autoconf/automake files in the project tree.
If it can find and these files are fine then Netbeans should basically create the project and import the build dependencies from the makefile. After that, as far as I remember, Netbeans will try to compile all source files.
Did these steps passed ok in your case?

On 12/07/2012 09:59 AM, picall wrote:
hello

thanks for your feedback Stas Torgashov,

for configuring my project i followed some netbeans user on the net,
so i opened netbeans file>  newproject>  C/C++/ C/C++ project with existing
sources/ brows for the project/ and under the brows there is configuration mode on
AUTOMATIQUE.

before this i have installed c/c++ plugin.

thats all, is there other configuration??

--
73! Stas Torgashov

netbeans "no executable specified in project"

picall 12/06/2012

Re: netbeans "no executable specified in project"

Stas Torgashov 12/06/2012

netbeans "no executable specified in project"

picall 12/07/2012

Re: netbeans "no executable specified in project"

Stas Torgashov 12/07/2012

netbeans "no executable specified in project"

picall 12/10/2012

netbeans "no executable specified in project"

picall 12/10/2012

Re: netbeans "no executable specified in project"

Stas Torgashov 12/10/2012

Re: netbeans "no executable specified in project"

Stas Torgashov 12/10/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.