Can't link files

  • From: Eric Rubin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Can't link files
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:42:51 -0500

I'm trying to write a code in c language on Netbeans that will read from a text file, for
a college assignment.  But the problem is, everytime I run the program, it gives me this
error message: "linker input file unused because linking not done."  I copied the text
file into MyDocuments first, then in Netbeans, I copied it into my project directory by
right-clicking on my project name, clicking "Add Existing Item," and locating the text
file from my documents, but it still shows that same message.  My instructors tell me that
my File I/O code is correct, so I think it must be something in Netbeans; either something
wrong with the version I downloaded, or maybe I forgot to do something.  Has anyone else
ever had this problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can't link files

Eric Rubin 11/30/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.