Feedback: Make Dependency Checking - NetBeans IDE 6.5/6.7/6.8 Tutorial

  • From: "Konovalov, Dmitry" < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: "Konovalov, Dmitry" < >
  • Subject: Feedback: Make Dependency Checking - NetBeans IDE 6.5/6.7/6.8 Tutorial
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 03:14:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Netbeans,

I am trying to use NetBeans to compile fortran-95 files.

I have followed all the instructions from this help-doc but I do not find where to place

dependency generation options.

I have tested that

gfortran –cpp –M file.f95

generates the dependencies but then what?

Please assist,

Regards,

Dmitry

Dr. Dmitry Konovalov, Senior Lecturer, Discipline of Information Technology, School of Business, James Cook University, Townsville, QLD 4811, Australia, Office: DB017-047, Tel: (07) 4781 4621

JCU CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J

Note: The contents of this email transmission, including any attachments, are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents and any attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please delete it and any attachments from your system immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone. James Cook University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free

Feedback: Make Dependency Checking - NetBeans IDE 6.5/6.7/6.8 Tutorial

Konovalov, Dmitry 11/19/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.