Re: small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

  • From: Leonid Lenyashin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 22:20:36 +0400

That is hard to believe. NetBeans does nothing more then invoking 'make -f ...'. If it works at command-line it supposed to work in IDE exactly the same way.
Tell me please, if you hold Ctrl key and click on c_str() does it jump anywhere? Does the place look right?

The only crazy idea I can imagine is that NetBeans somehow affects -I include path directives and compiler can not see the right header file.

Can you please also post the error message compiler gives you?

On 10/23/2012 05:57 AM, Maatlock wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion; it was a good one.  However, it does compile just
fine from command line.  So the problem seems specific to Netbeans.

small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

Maatlock 10/17/2012

Re: small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

Paulo Panhoto 10/17/2012

small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

Maatlock 10/19/2012

Re: small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

Paulo Panhoto 10/22/2012

small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

Maatlock 10/23/2012

Re: small problem compiling c++ in Netbeans

Leonid Lenyashin 10/27/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.