Re: Reading Text Files??

  • From: "Paulo R. Panhoto" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Reading Text Files??
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:28:43 -0300

or you can leave your file in the project home directory (netbeans default), or you can configure netbeans to run your program in a specified directory (see project settings, run).

On 12/10/12 01:51, Kevin James Baxter wrote:
You can place your text files anywhere and fully qualify the path to it. What operating system are you using?

Sent from my HTC on the Now Network from Sprint!