Re: type is not a structure or union type

  • From: Egor Ushakov < >
  • To: , Paulo Panhoto < >
  • Subject: Re: type is not a structure or union type
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:02:07 +0400

Hi,

please attach gdblog(http://wiki.netbeans.org/GdbLog)

Egor

On 08/29/12 12:05 AM, Paulo Panhoto wrote:
" type="cite">Hi,

I am tracking changes in a variable. It is instantiated in my project but I'm stepping through a third party library. So I created some watches of the same variable, in a manner that one of them will always be in current context. Something like:
And then, this message keeps popping up every step into the debugger.

Inline image 1

Is it possible to disable it?

Thanks,

Paulo.

type is not a structure or union type

Paulo Panhoto 08/28/2012

Re: type is not a structure or union type

Egor Ushakov 08/30/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by DimaZh, and has 145 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20150226.965aeb8). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo