Re: type is not a structure or union type

  • From: Egor Ushakov < >
  • To: , Paulo Panhoto < >
  • Subject: Re: type is not a structure or union type
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:02:07 +0400

Hi,

please attach gdblog(http://wiki.netbeans.org/GdbLog)

Egor

On 08/29/12 12:05 AM, Paulo Panhoto wrote:
" type="cite">Hi,

I am tracking changes in a variable. It is instantiated in my project but I'm stepping through a third party library. So I created some watches of the same variable, in a manner that one of them will always be in current context. Something like:
And then, this message keeps popping up every step into the debugger.

Inline image 1

Is it possible to disable it?

Thanks,

Paulo.

type is not a structure or union type

Paulo Panhoto 08/28/2012

Re: type is not a structure or union type

Egor Ushakov 08/30/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.