Don't show value entered in output windows test program

  • From: "clickonce" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Don't show value entered in output windows test program
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:53:20 -0400

it still. this problem make me can't  control entered value. who can run it
help me. i am using windows 7 pro 64bit.
Thanks so much

Don't show value entered in output windows test program

clickonce 08/21/2012

Re: Don't show value entered in output windows test program

paulf 08/21/2012

Re: Don't show value entered in output windows test program

paulf 08/21/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

Don't show value entered in output windows test program

clickonce 08/22/2012

Don't show value entered in output windows test program

fireflie 08/28/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.