Re: Cant include queue/stack C++ STL classes in Netbeans IDE 7.2

  • From: Paulo Panhoto < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Cant include queue/stack C++ STL classes in Netbeans IDE 7.2
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:07:40 -0300

Can you compile your program? If so, you can use the classes but code completion won't work.

Anyway, first attempt is to right-click the project and then, in the menu, select "Code Assistance" -> "Reparse project". If that doesn't work go to "Code Assistance" again and check the "failed #include/#error directives"

A couple of weeks ago, I had this kind of problem too and then I found out the IDE does not follow symlinks: the standard library was in a folder 4.4.6 what was a symlink to a folder called 4.4.4 . Problem solved when I added the directory 4.4.4 to the Include directories (Tools -> Options -> C/C++ -> Code Assistance)

Regards,

Paulo.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:05 PM, kam < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
I'm implementing a music project using Netbeans 7.2 IDE in C++ on a Mac Pro that involves processing sonic information. I want to use the STL queue and stack classes to process chord structures. My problem is that the IDE is not recognizing either std::queue or std::stack classes and I'm getting the dreaded red exclamation mark next to them. I can't see how I can make further progress without these classes (unless I roll my own queue and stack routines). Has anyone else had this problem I wonder. Here's my code. Thanks in advance..

Code:

#ifndef CHORD_H
#define CHORD_H
#include <stack>
#include<queue>
#include "../tonestatdynlib/name_pitchstructure.h"

class chord {
public:
    chord(int chordNum);
    chord (int chordNum, bool stability);
    chord(const chord& orig); //copy constructor for use in generative   //procedure
    std::queue<pitchStats> _constituents;
    std::string flatPitchList(); //returns a flat pitchname list from chord members

    virtual ~chord();

private:

    int _chordNumber;
    bool _stable;//unless switched otherwise
  };
#endif /* CHORD_H */

Cant include queue/stack C++ STL classes in Netbeans IDE 7.2

kam 08/20/2012

Re: Cant include queue/stack C++ STL classes in Netbeans IDE 7.2

Paulo Panhoto 08/20/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.