Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

  • From: Igor Nikiforov < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:33:11 +0400

Are you talking about this tutorial http://netbeans.org/kb/69/cnd/toolchain.html?

Regards,
 Igor

Ken George wrote:
I need to add a compiler to NB 7.2 that is not part of the current tool collection (it is for HP Non-Stop Crooss-Compliers/Linkers). However, all the links on the NB site for this are down and so are the links found in Google for this.

What's the deal - are the tutorials no longer available? If so, where do I go to do this?

C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/07/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Igor Nikiforov 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Alexander Simon 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Alexander Simon 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

Message not available

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Alexander Simon 08/13/2012

Re: C/C++ Tool Collection Descriptors

Ken George 08/13/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by DimaZh, and has 187 members.
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use (revision 20160708.bf2ac18). © 2014, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo