Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

  • From: "zachsaw" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:58:48 -0400

Reparse project usually fixes the out of sync problem. However, it takes a
long time (project uses stl + boost).

Even then, there are still so many things the parser doesn't correctly parse.
There are so many I lost interest in creating bug report for them (I did a
few initially but just lost interest and disabled the feature).

Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

aschwarz1309 07/19/2012

Re: Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

Leonid Lenyashin 07/20/2012

Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

zachsaw 07/27/2012

Re: Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

Leonid Lenyashin 07/27/2012

Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

zachsaw 07/30/2012

Re: Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

Leonid Lenyashin 07/30/2012

Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

zachsaw 07/31/2012

Re: Red Mark of Death or 'Unable to resolve identifier'

Leonid Lenyashin 07/31/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.