Re: Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

  • From: Leonid Lenyashin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:50:50 +0400

Really, please make it a plugin. You will have many happy and graceful users.
If you need any help in it just let me know.

On 04/18/2012 06:09 PM, Vladimir Voskresensky - Oracle wrote:
Hi Maxime,

Thank you very much for your efforts!
Btw, it would be great if you can publish your plugin directly at http://plugins.netbeans.org/ so everyone can find it and you will get users.

Thanks again!
Vladimir.

On 18.04.12 14:52, pitchonel wrote:
Hello everybody,

Like other people I need to use Visual C++ to compile some projects or use libraries, and because NetBeans is a great IDE I could not go back to Visual Studio :).
After some research, I did not found any toolchain to use Visual C++, so I decided to start develop mine. Well, it was not easy at all, but after few days I finally found a way to make it work (this is not the best solution, but at leat I can compile).
So here come the first alpha version of my module called VCC4N, that you can find on source forge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vcc4n/

This is an alpha version so some features are missing and there are some bugs (like my last post), but at least I can compile my projects with it. If more people are interested in, I can continue to improve it, but I also need some people to test it on their projects, to see what is missing and probably find bugs.
You can find documentation on the wiki page: https://sourceforge.net/p/vcc4n/wiki.
Also this is open source and free, so new developers are welcome :)

Maxime

Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

pitchonel 04/18/2012

Re: Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

Vladimir Voskresensky - Oracle 04/18/2012

Re: Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

Joseph Areeda 04/18/2012

Re: Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

Leonid Lenyashin 04/18/2012

Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

pitchonel 04/18/2012

Re: Visual C++ compiler module for NetBeans - First release

Titus Cheung 04/19/2012

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.