Re: cnd+hints

  • From: Vladimir Voskresensky < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: cnd+hints
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:23:04 +0300

Hi,
We don't have yet hints infrastructure in cnd specific for c++.
It means that you should start from spi.editor.hints for now.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

Dmitry wrote:
Hello.
Suppose I'd like to improve cnd by creation suggestion hints (hints with lamp icon) for c++ code like in java version of editor. In the case of java hints there is a guide which recommends to extend AbstractHint class. But I've found nothing info about c++ hints. spi.editor.hints is hard to understand. I tried to find its usages in java hints module but its usage is minimal there. So what are key facts about creating hints for c++ editor?

cnd+hints

Dmitry 03/20/2010

Re: cnd+hints

Vladimir Voskresensky 03/22/2010

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.