CND 6.7 Released! Looking for contributors for 6.8

  • From: Leonid Lenyashin < >
  • To: ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: CND 6.7 Released! Looking for contributors for 6.8
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 20:39:33 +0400
  • Mailing-list: contact ; run by ezmlm

Dear NetBeans C/C++ Users and Developers,

As you probably already know NetBeans 6.7 has been released earlier this week. C/C++ has got many new features, fixes and improvements. You can find more details here: http://www.netbeans.org/features/cpp/index.html
We, CND Development Team, are very proud of this release and we hope you will enjoy using it. We are very happy to see our community is growing so quickly.
Now we are starting to work on 6.8 release and we start this work in a difficult situation. Growing community means growing demands, but our team is not growing. Because of this we are looking for your help. Any type of contribution - Feature Development, Bug Fixing, QA - is very welcome.
We put together a small wiki page - http://wiki.netbeans.org/CNDNetFix. It is a landing page for those who wants to contribute doing some development. Later on in release cycle we will also start CNDNetCat program that is targeted for people who want to test some Beta builds.
So, if you want to help, please, read through the NetFix page and mail us about what your contribution could be, we will appreciate this and contact you really quickly.

Thank you very much for using our product,
Leonid Lenyashin,
CND Development Manager.

CND 6.7 Released! Looking for contributors for 6.8

Leonid Lenyashin 07/01/2009

CND was started in November 2009, is owned by Leonid Lenyashin, and has 130 members.