apisupport-test Netbeans Module Development Update 1 RC1 on Beta update center

  • From: Petr Zajac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: apisupport-test Netbeans Module Development Update 1 RC1 on Beta update center
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:34:51 +0100
  • Mailing-list: contact ; run by ezmlm

Hello,
I would like to announce availability of NetBeans "Module Development Update 1" RC1 on NetBeans Update Center Beta.

Please try it and let to know if you found any showstopper.

Bugreporters please sent me your Issuezilla user name. We' choose the best reporters and send them new T-shirt.

Thanks a lot for participating in this program

Petr Zajac

For additional commands, e-mail:

apisupport-test Netbeans Module Development Update 1 RC1 on Beta update center

Petr Zajac 03/24/2006

APIsupport was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 43 members.