apisupport-test status

  • From: Petr Zajac < >
  • To:
  • Subject: apisupport-test status
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:59:24 +0100
  • Mailing-list: contact ; run by ezmlm

Hello,
last week was released apisupport update1 beta. The program has been officially started. Please look at new features and changes. Detailed list is available at http://www.netbeans.org/source/browse/~checkout~/apisupport/project/javahelp/org/netbeans/modules/apisupport/project/docs/about/whats_new_50update1.html

Now it's time to report all new  bugs at
http://qa.netbeans.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi?component=apisupport&version=5.0u1

After the update is release I will ask participants of this program to sent me their issuezilla account name in order to create statistics. Best reporters get new T-shirt.

Petr

For additional commands, e-mail:

apisupport-test status

Petr Zajac 03/06/2006

APIsupport was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 43 members.