[javeleon] Bug related to Javeleon

  • From: Allan Gregersen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [javeleon] Bug related to Javeleon
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:16:51 +0000

HI Jarolav,

Just file a new IDE bug related to reload on save that I have implemented for NB Platform based apps for both ant and Maven projects.

You can view the bug here:

I hope this only affects older projects. In any other project type I use compile on save, which seems to always recompile dependent classes if required. Would it be hard to implement the same functionality for NB module projects?

Best,
Allan

[javeleon] Bug related to Javeleon

Allan Gregersen 10/30/2012

APIsupport was started in November 2009, is owned by Antonin Nebuzelsky, and has 43 members.