NetBeans IDE UML Features
Click image for fullscreen preview
The UML plugin for the NetBeans IDE is available for version 6.7 and earlier releases.
Visual Paradigm: SDE for NetBeans
The SDE for NetBeans
from Visual Paradigm provides a wide range
of enterprise class features including:
- Importing existing NetBeans UML projects
- Team collaboration capabilities
- Code generation for Java, C++, PHP and more
Learn more at visual-paradigm.com.
Looking for a full featured, free UML modeling environment? JDeveloper provides comprehensive modeling capabilities that include
- UML diagrams like Use Case, Class, Activity and Sequence Diagrams
- Domain Specific Modelers like JSF Flow diagrams, EJB Diagrams, Database Modeler and Schema Editor.
Learn more at oracle.com.