NetBeans IDE UML Features
Click image for fullscreen preview
The UML plugin for the NetBeans IDE is available for version 6.7 and earlier releases.
Visual Paradigm for NetBeans IDE
The Visual Paradigm plugin for NetBeans IDE,
by Visual Paradigm, provides a wide range
of enterprise features including:
- Diagram design, such as class diagrams and activity diagrams
- Team collaboration capabilities
- Code generation features for Java, C++, PHP and more
Learn more at visual-paradigm.com.
Looking for a full featured, free UML modeling environment? JDeveloper provides comprehensive modeling capabilities that include
- UML diagrams like Use Case, Class, Activity and Sequence Diagrams
- Domain Specific Modelers like JSF Flow diagrams, EJB Diagrams, Database Modeler and Schema Editor.
Learn more at oracle.com.