public abstract class PlatformInstall
- extends GeneralPlatformInstall
Defines an API for registering custom Java platform installer. The Installer
is responsible for recognizing the platform, through its
and for instantiation itself, through the provided wizard iterator.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public abstract WizardDescriptor.InstantiatingIterator createIterator(FileObject baseFolder)
- XXX Javadoc for this method is completely inadequate. What does it do?
Determines whether the Recognizer recognizes a Java Platform in
the passed folder. The check done by this method should be quick
and should not involve launching the virtual machine. The framework will
call a more detailed check later.
- TemplateWizard.Iterator instance responsible for instantiating
the platform. The instantiate method of the returned iterator should
return the Set containing the created JavaPlatform.
public abstract boolean accept(FileObject baseFolder)
- Checks whether a given folder contains a platform of the supported type.
baseFolder - folder which may be an installation root of a platform
- true if the folder is recognized