NetBeans.org Community News
Back to the community news list
NetBeans Profiler Milestone 10 Released
Admin, 16 Nov 2005
The NetBeans Profiler team is proud to announce the availability of the Profiler Milestone 10 release for NetBeans 5.0 Beta 2.
The NetBeans Profiler is an add-on to NetBeans IDE adding a full-featured CPU, memory and threads profiling capabilities, tightly integrated into the IDE work flow.
Visit http://profiler.netbeans.org to download or get more information.
What's new in the Milestone 10 release:
- Support for JDK 5.0 (starting from Update 4) and JDK 6.0, available customized JDK 1.4.2
- Tight integration into the IDE work flow
Low overhead profiling utilizing the JFluid technology
- Task-based approach to simplify profiling
- CPU Performance profiling
- Memory profiling & memory leak detection
- Threads profiling
- Attaching to running (deployed) application locally or remotely
- Ability to save snapshots and process them offline
- Added support for profiling NetBeans modules
- Improved profiling of entire application performance
- Added context help to Attach Wizard and other dialogs
- Improved profiler memory consumption
- (As always) Large number of bugfixes
Complete list of new features, enhancements and bugfixes can be found at here
NetBeans Profiler Team