NetBeans.org Community News
Back to the community news list
NetBeans IDE 6.10 Milestone 1 Available for Download
jpirek, 26 Aug 2010
The NetBeans team is pleased to announce that NetBeans IDE 6.10
Milestone 1 is now available for download.
Download NetBeans IDE 6.10 Milestone 1
Highlights of this stabilized development build include:
- Java EE
- Find Usages for managed beans (JSF/CDI) and their properties
- Rename refactoring for properties/methods and for managed beans
- Improved "REST from Database" wizard code generation
- Support for GlassFish 3.1
- Restart-domain command works with remote domains
- Enable and disable deployed applications
- Enhanced support for WebLogic application server
- New server runtime node displaying deployed applications and
- JSF integration with server libraries
- Support for datasource creation and deployment
- Directory based deployment
- Word wrap
- Show invisible characters
- JUnit 4.8.2 has been integrated
- Possibility to run or debug a single test case (method) in a
suite (class) from the editor context menu.
- It's now possible to rerun only failed tests.
- Remote HTTP URLs are now supported for Javadoc in libraries
and Java platforms.
- The 1.8.1 release of the Apache Ant build tool has been
- Generate PhpDoc
- Rename refactoring, Safe Delete Refactoring
Visit the NetBeans 6.10 New and Noteworthy page to learn more about all
the new features and enhancements available in this milestone release.
The final release of NetBeans IDE 6.10 is planned for January 2011.
As always, tell us
what you think
about the NetBeans IDE! Share your thoughts on our mailing lists and
forums. If you blog
about NetBeans add your blog to Planet NetBeans
. Follow NetBeans on Twitter for updates from the NetBeans team.