NetBeans.org Community News
Back to the community news list
JProfiler 6.0 Released, Supports NetBeans IDE 6.8
tinu, 17 Nov 2009
NetBeans Strategic Partner ej-technologies has announced the release of JProfiler 6.0.
JProfiler 6.0 includes full support for NetBeans IDE 6.8 including profiling Glassfish v3 and Tomcat servers from the NetBeans IDE. The JProfiler GUI is embedded in the NetBeans IDE and provides access to most features of the standalone JProfiler GUI.
Highlights of the new features in JProfiler 6.0 are:
- Current locking and locking history graphs
- Thread dumps view
- Method statistics view
- Exceptional method runs: Analyze the slowest executions of selected methods in detail
- "Tree map" view mode in all call tree views and the biggest objects view of the heap walker
- Auto-tuning for dynamic instrumentation: Methods with disproportional overhead will be suggested for a list of ignored methods
- Simplified manual configuration of profiling with a single -agentpath VM parameter for Java 5+
- Changing profiling settings without restarting the profiled JVM for Java 6+
- Loading snapshots from IDE integrations
- Support for FreeBSD x86 and Linux PPC
The What's New
all new features in detail. A fully functional trial version
for 10 days is available.