NetBeans.org Community News
Back to the community news list
NetBeans 6.7 Milestone 2 Now Available for Download!
Admin, 25 Feb 2009
The NetBeans team is pleased to announce the availability of NetBeans IDE 6.7 Milestone 2 (M2).
Highlights of the release include:
- Improved code completion for Maven plugin parameters
- Profiling of Maven based J2EE applications
- Support for Web Services creation and consumption
- Performance Improvement ("Ergonomic IDE")
- Download the IDE and activate only the functionality that you need, without having all parts loaded by default.
- Enhanced Self Diagnosis ("Profile Me Now!")
- The enhanced self diagnostic tool lets NetBeans profile its own performance so you can review the profiler snapshot or send it to the NetBeans team for further analysis.
- SVG Improvements in Mobility
- Full support for SVG Rich Components in the Visual Mobile Designer, including landscape mode.
- HeapWalker supports OQL queries to analyze the contents of the heapdump
- C++ Improvements
- Improvements in code assistance for C/C++ projects
- Support of popular Qt library and tools
- New and Improved Mac OS X Look-and-Feel
Read the complete list of NetBeans IDE 6.7 Milestone 2 features and enhancements
The final release of NetBeans IDE 6.7 is planned for June 2009. Download Milestone 2
and let us know what you think. We welcome and encourage feedback about your experience using the NetBeans IDE. Join the discussion today on our mailing lists and forums
. If you blog about using NetBeans add your blog to Planet NetBeans