Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your
experience with NetBeans IDE 7.3 or the update release NetBeans IDE 7.3.1.
1.Are you providing feedback for NetBeans IDE 7.3 or the update release NetBeans IDE 7.3.1?
2. Are you a student or working in a professional capacity?
3. Is NetBeans your primary IDE?
3a. If NetBeans is not your primary IDE, which is your primary IDE?
3b. If NetBeans is your primary IDE, which other IDE do you use
4. What is your focus in application development? Select all that apply.
5. Overall, are you more satisfied with NetBeans IDE 7.3 (or the update 7.3.1 release) than previous releases?
6. Is the "warm up" time, i.e., time taken for projects to open and initial scan performed, better than in previous releases?
7. After the "warm up" time, is performance, e.g., in the Java editor, better than in previous releases?
9. How do you rate the new enhancements in the Java Editor in NetBeans IDE 7.3, such as new hints and refactorings?
10. How do you rate the Java EE support in NetBeans IDE 7.3 or in 7.3.1?
10b. Have you used the new support for Java EE 7, if you are using NetBeans IDE 7.3.1?
11. Would you recommend NetBeans IDE 7.3 or 7.3.1 to other developers?
12. What are the 3 top features or improvements that you would like to see implemented in the upcoming releases?
13. Do you have any other comments about the IDE?