The FacesConfig API will be generic to Netbeans and allow indirect modification
of the faces-config files in any given project. This API will have the ability
to accept listeners in order to sync registered listeners with modification to
faces configuration files.
Here are some of the requirements that have been setup.
1. Ability to Edit the Faces Configuration File
2. Knowing the to and from view ids for any given case.
3. Syncing changes between XML Editor and Page Flow Editor
4. Know where rules come from.
5. Get all Nav-Rule, All Managed Beans
6. JSFEditor API to plug in new views for the Multiview.
For minutes around this issue please go to:
The first version of the api is now accessible from jsf_api branch of jsf module.
This was completed in M8