Creator has a visual implementation of a web page navigation editor, currently
based on JSF pages and the Creator application framework (i.e. using specific
files: navigation.xml to persist page navigation parameters).
Petr P has been thinking about visual page navigation of plain JSP which could
be incorporated into the visual editor, but would need some work.
Winston had some ideas about how to generalize the navigation facility by
registering services that process the actions in the editor. Winston, please
94064 - can not add a multiview window until the multiview api is completed for
the JSF window.
94003 - can not know the navigation rules with out the faces api.
95473 - can not merge my branch into trunk with a dependency on graphlib until
after it has been integrated into the Platform Cluster
This is stage 1 for the Page Flow Editor which is to be released in M8.
1) Visually view all pages and it's links in a JSF Page
2) Be able to switch to visually view all Pages in the project.
3) Be able to create a link from one page to another.
4) Be able to add and remove pages.
5) Syncing with faces config model changes (not with general project changes
such as new files) while editor is open.
This was completed in M8.