NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 200611081900)
1.6.0-rc; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.6.0-rc-b99
Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86
cs_CZ (nb); Cp1250
All actions serving for editing, deleting and so on of properties nodes in
project win, are not saved.
1. create new properties file
2. add e.g. 3 properties in properties editor and do save
3. close properties editor or class editor if are opened.
4. delete all nodes under property file from project win, you've created before
5. now it would have been expected, property file is empty but when you check it
in your file system, file was not cleaned.
Operation is done only if you open the property file again and do save. Then all
changes are accepted but it's not correct behaviour.
I think that key nodes don't needed under property file node at all.
It is better to move it to Navigator window.
So I created separate issue for that.