This bug brokes bpel model. Required IDE restart to restore model.
Sometimes IDE throws exception or hungs after reproduction of this bug.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create Synchronous sample project.
- Open bpel diagram in Source mode.
- Broke bpel code (for ex. add the following "<bla>" to bpel process).
- Go to Navigator. Nodes in tree disabled but context menus are enabled.
- Invoke some action from context menu of any node (for ex. delete some
- Notice that bpel model is broken.
- Undo/Redo actions can throws exceptions or IDE can be hung.
Added to RNs.
Use the following link to review the wording and location of the issue in the
staged Release Notes
WinXP, NB5.5.1+ gavotte 070206
context menu items are disabled