Diagram synchronization toolbar button doesn't remove from diagram
nested class element remaining there after it was removed from model and source.
how to reproduce:
- Create a java project
- Create a uml project and associate it to the java project
- Create a class diagram
- Add 'MyClass' class to the diagram
- Add 'Inner' class to the diagram
- Draw 'Nested Link' from 'Inner' class to 'MyClass'
- Go to source of 'MyClass' class
- Remove 'Inner' class from 'MyClass' class
- Go to the diagram
'Inner' class was not removed from the diagram.
press 'Diagram synchronization' button - class symbol is still on diagram.
Bug status is P2 because feature doesn't work for one of not rare situation...
Element will be removed after diagram reopening, but it is not a workaround for
feature which is designed to refresh diagram withous restarting...
This bug is caused by issue 80569
Since we disabled real-time synchronization, the repro step should be slightly
updated, basically add extra step to RE modified java project into existing uml
project, but the bug is nevertheless valid and should be addressed.
low use case not currently impacting our installed user base.
added logic to validate element the node represents against model repository
verified in build 20070913.