Regression from TPR3 release
- create a uml project of any type
- create a class diagram or any other diagram type
- create and name some elements on the diagram
- click on the Print Preview button from the diagram window toolbar
- click on Print Setup button from Print Preview dialog
- from the Print Setup dialog, click on Page Setup button
- from the Page Setup button, toggle the "Landscape" orientation radio button
and click on OK
- click on OK from the Print Setup dialog
Result: the preview on the Print Preview dialog should now display the diagram
in landscape format
- click on the Print button from the Print Preview dialog
- select a printer and click the OK button to send the diagram to the selected
Result: the diagram printed to the paper on landscape mode has no element names
on any element. And the element component name are shifted down below each
element for classe and interface elements.
I followed the steps provided in the description. The printing wsorks fine for
me. Note: I tested on Windows XP.
Looks like this is jdk 1.6 issue. I just verified with jdk 1.5 and it's ok too.
Since QE is now testing with jdk 1.6 as a primary jdk version, jdk 1.5 is a
secondary version now.
This problem does not exist on Mac OS X system using jdk 1.6 (build 85 as the
latest that could be downloaded). On all other platforms, jdk 1.6 beta2 is build
86 which has this problem.
removed REGRESSION keyword since this is not a regression. It exists because JDK
1.6 is used.
has work around. Use java 1.5
*** Issue 97154 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
release note added beta 1
This issue has been fixed in jdk 1.6.0_02 & _03 on Windows. Will verify in other platforms.
Fixed in jdh 1.6_02 or later. Please verify.
verified on solaris and linux platforms on both jdk1.6.0_02 and jdk1.6.0_03 that this issue has been fixed in
jdk1.6.0_02 and later.
*** Issue 124401 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***