Original submitter: sunflower
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a java project
- Create a uml project and associate it to the java project
- Create a class diagram
- Add 'MyClass' class to the diagram
- Add 'Inner' class to the diagram
- Draw 'Nested Link' from 'Inner' class to 'MyClass'
- Go to source of 'MyClass' class
- Remove 'Inner' class from 'MyClass' class
- Go to the diagram
'Inner' class was not removed from the diagram.
There is some sort of diagram redisplay issue.
Workaround: Close the diagram, reopen. The inner class element is no longer on
*** Issue 78708 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
Agree to change priotity from p2 to p3 because nested class leaved on diagram
can't break user's UML or java project.
But will file new issues caused by this one.
see also bugs:
82727 Diagram synchronization doesn't work for removed but leaved on diagram
82730 operations with class removed but leaved on diagram result in NPE
*** Issue 87841 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
fixed with issue 82727
assign to myself
Fix verified in trunk 200709121200