Build: NB 5.5 Dev (build 20060629200, Pack 2006.06.29)
To reproduce it:
1. Create a SynchronousSample sample project.
2. Open SynchronousSample.bpel and SynchronousSample.xsd in Editor Window.
3. Click the SynchronousSample.xsd in the Editor Widnow. In Schema view, click
the "Elements" item, then the "typeA" item in the right next column, then
"complexType", then "sequence".
4. Right-click "sequence", select Add -> Element. Save the change.
5. Rename the new element to "paramB".
6. Click the SynchronousSample.bpel tab in the Editor Window. In the Design
view, click "assign" activity in the bpel diagram.
7. Open mapper window. Expand "inputVar -> inputType" and "outputVar ->
outputType" on both left side and right side.
==> new element "paramB" is not added under the inputType on both sides.
8. Close the mapper window and re-open it.
==> Get the same result as step 7.
(See the attached snapshot mapperNotRefreshed.png)
Workaround: Close the IDE and re-start it. (See the attached snapshot
Created attachment 31562 [details]
mapper not refreshed snapshot
Created attachment 31563 [details]
mapper refreshed after re-open IDE
the mapper shows the change only when you switch out of the activity and then
back into it, which of course is not ideal. the mapper should automatically
update if at all possible without having to do this.
Assign to myself
This works for me. This used to be a problem pre windows group for mapper.
Marking as fixed.
verified in build 060922.