1. Create empty java project
2. Create java platform UML project, choose code gen and attach the java project
3. Create a class diagram and add a class element to it.
Name the class
4. Bring up contextual menu on the class element
You will observe the following menu items are missing :
1. Generate code
2. Navigate to source
3. Generate dependency diagram
4. Redefine operations
These are displayed in windows environment, but are missing on solaris.
reproducible with coke_tpr2_rc1,
reproducible with any element if popup invoked without selection first.
popup has some items from opreviously selectd element and doesn't have some
items from invoked element.
reproducible with coke060503_6 on all unix like platforms,
it's a usabiity issue, I have to click on most elements twice to get expected
during 8105 hol execution meet the issue several times/ added HOL keyword
select element first
invoke popup menu
This issue still exists on Solaris (not on Windows) with griffin build on NB 5.5
The issue has an easy workaround as stated above, thus lowering the priority to P3.
1) really annoying to do two clicks if know workaround instead of one click always
or more problems if invoked first with bad context because it may be hard to
click on element covered by context menu second time
2) greatly affects qe automation on non windows platforms
low use case not currently impacting our installed user base.
Fixed and integrate to trunk.
verified in all-nbms-griffin_fixes-070416_1-ml
on Opteron with Solaris 11
(hols testing system)