1. Unzip attached document to local directory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new BPEL Module
2. Right-click BPEL Module > Source Packages.
3. Select "Retrieve Schema and WSDL Documents"
4. Point Source Folder to the file you unzipped ..\InsuranceClaimBpel\src
5. Modify the Save to Folder to: C:\Documents and
6. Create a new .bpel file.
7. Import the Wrapper.wsdl file.
8. In the Navigator, right-click Correlation Sets and select, Add Correlation Set
Result: You will get an "Unexpected Exception". (see attached exception.txt
for more information)
Go into the source and modify the source to:
<correlationSet name="ClaimNumber" properties="ns1:claimNumberProperty"/>
Created attachment 31126 [details]
exception stack trace
Created attachment 31127 [details]
It must be fixed already as a result of latest improvements of code.
So now I can't reproduce the defect.
BTW, there isn't an attached WSDL file as it described. But I tried to load the
attached project. Correlation Set works fine there.
No way to reproduce the bug because of drastic changes in bpel UI.
verified in build 061001