Original status: 1-Dispatched; Suggested Status: NEW
These items should be added to the Status Whiteboard: HOL
Original submitter: hong_lin
Build: Coke TPR3 and nightly build 060530
Steps to reproduce it:
1. Create SynchronousSample project.
2. Edit output.xml file under Test/TestCase0. Add some space between "Hello" and
"World", so line 6 will be " <paramA>Hello World</paramA>"
3. Run TestCase0. Test fail.
4. Select TestCase0, right-click, select "Diff" from context menu.
See attached snapshot test1.bmp file.
5. repeat step 3 and 4.
See attached snapshot test2.bmp file. The "TestCase0(Diff)" is not updated.
6. Close "TestCase(Diff)" file in the Editor window.
7. Repeat step 3 and 4.
See attached snapshot test3.bmp file. The "TestCase0(Diff)" is updated.
*** Issue 80787 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
Fixed. Auto refresh diffs when new test is run.
Able to reproduce the same on Build Build060724. Hence the ticket is reopened.
The fix I made in 7/24 had some typo, which was corrected on 7/25. Therefore, it
should be working in Build060725.
Verified the bug is fixed in build 060725.