Steps to reproduce:
- Create new orchestration project and open bpel multy-view editor.
- Add Assign pattern to process and call its property editor.
- Push Add button.
- Set 'From' or 'To' type to value 'Property'.
- Push corresponding '...' button to call Property Chooser.
- Noticed that there are no dialog appeared.
Ok this case of "Variable + Property" is supposed to be supported according to
<from variable="ncname" property="qname"/>
<to variable="ncname" property="qname"/>
However, this is not that significant an assigment. The same can be achieved
We do not have time to implement a proper Variable - Property editor, so we are
recommending that for TPR2 we modify the Assignment editor to eliminate the
"Property" choice from both the "From" and the "To" lists.
The issue is not under my responsibility for a long time.
All assignments now processed by the BPEL Mapper.
Also as I know, the feature isn't supported neither by runtime nor by mapper.
This bug was logged against older TPR. In current IDE we do not support
assignments of type property so this is non issue.
Verified in build from 060723