Steps to reproduce:
- Register JBoss server instance
- Right-click it and open Properties
- RESULT: There is no Connection page as for other server plugins (WebSphere or SJSAS, for example). So, user can't get information about which server is selected for this connection. This is a usability issue.
There is also a similar issue 77410 for WebLogic
Similar case, but i cant see status server.
- Register Jboss EAP 5.2 server (default)
- Start server (server started succesfull)
- I cant see the status of Jboss server, i cant deploy.
I tried whit netbeans 7.0 (jdk 6, jdk7) netbeans 8.0 (jdk 7)
Second comment is completely unrelated to this issue _and_ JBoss EAP is not JBoss AS. You may try WildFly plugin.
But i have to work with jboss EAP 5.2, I cant work whit wildfly, but i thing that i found the answer to my question (EAP is not supported):
(In reply to alzerreca_ottho from comment #3)
> Thanks Petr,
> But i have to work with jboss EAP 5.2, I cant work whit wildfly, but i
> thing that i found the answer to my question (EAP is not supported):
You may try (nothing guaranteed) using the EAP with WildFly plugin. That's what I meant. It may work.