Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a module suite
2) Add a module project to the module suite
3) Add FileSystemsAPI to the module project
4) Add a class which uses FileSystemAPI
5) Disable the FileSystemAPI in the module suite's customizer
6) Compile the module project
The project is compiled successfully. It is wrong because the module project
depends on FileSystemsAPI. The FileSystemsAPI were removed from platform. So the
compiling of the module project should fail with appropropriate message
(org-openide-filesystems.jar is not presented in module suite's platform).
Too complicated for 5.0. And may be better handled at the GUI layer rather than
in the Ant build; TBD.
Fixed as part of issue #59792.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *201002040200* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Jesse Glick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log: Refixing #68716, apparently broken by cluster.path refactoring.
Caught by CompilationDependencyTest.testCompileAgainstRemovedModule68716.