when building suite on NB Platform (not whole IDE) as recommanded in tutorial,
branding setting don't take efect, platform is lauched with default splash and
font settings,etc. And what is even worse, created window components are not
present on lauched platform. Seems like something is wrong during building?!
Launching on default platform (IDE) with only platform6 modules enabled works.
This is news to me. Could you please
1. Provide some kind of steps to reproduce so we can be sure we are talking
about the same thing.
2. Do a build both from Platform and from IDE with platform6 cluster only, and
compare the resulting builds to see where they differ.
Ad 1 - Yes, quite easy:
1) IDE 20050905, add a new platform in NBPM (downloaded Platform 20050905)
2) Create module suite aaa, with defualt options, on Platform (not default IDE)
3) Create module bbb, in suite aaa
4) Create window component in bbb using wizard, check Open at app start,choose
position e.g. explorer
4) Change some branding properties in aaa, e.g. splash, fonts,...
5) Run aaa - changes didn't take effect (default splash + fonts can be seen)
window is not displayed!!
6) If you now change platform of aaa to default IDE and RUN, everything seems to
(except CNFE, already filed as 63575)
Add 2 - I'll attach soon
Got it! I did not notice
"Ignored unknown option: api
Post-initialization command-line options could not be run."
small statment in output window.
Now the problem is clear:
There's a problem with path. I used platform placed in
/space/platform api testing/netbeans
but it did not correctly handled folder name with white spaces.
If I placed the same platform in
Seem to me like a simplefix now, changing kw.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 61551 ***
verified as dupl.