I can not execute any JSP on NB builded from
Steps to reproduce:
1. Get and build latest sources from cvs
2. Create webmodule
3. Create JSP
4. Execute it
You will got NPE:
Internal HTTP server running on port 8082
INFORMATIONAL *********** Exception occurred
************ at Fri Jan 23 15:15:24
[catch] at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.
I think this should be P1 bug!
Well, this works for me. Nam, can you reproduce this?
capSS, did you start with a clean user directory, or did you have an
old one? Thanks.
The test case work fine for me too, with either clean userdir or
existing webapps. I notice hte NPE stack line number seems to be odd.
It cannot be dtarget that is null. Is there any chance that the NPE
is further down in the code of dtarget.getConfigurationFile ?
I've used my work directory from NevadaFixes
But I've created new web-module in it. And try to start this
I'll try to use clear userdir tomorrow.
We can reproduce this bug on the second machine. With almost the smae
configuration and userdir from NevadaFixes.
BTW the correct line number wich rises NPE is 361 not 363. I've tried
to make fix myself and linenumber changed.
BTW 2. The version of TargetServer.java is 1.18
The problem I believe is in J2eeDeployementLookup.getStorage using
FileUtil.fromFile to get primary config FO. I fixed this earlier this
week, but not I see that it was partial only in one logic branch. I
think I cover all logic branches in this fix and make sure a non-null
configuration storage is returned or an exception will be thrown to
help debugging and avoid failure deeper down in the
If this does not fix the problem, please reopen the bug. If so this
time hopefully we would have more information to fix.
Yes, seems working now